With Greenfield Cooperative Bank fraud monitoring, keeping your card safe is as easy as sending a text.
Our text* alert service allows you to instantly keep tabs on suspicious card activity.
At Greenfield Cooperative Bank, we want to make sure that using your debit card is always as safe and convenient as possible.
That’s why we use text alerts as part of our ongoing fraud monitoring program.
How It Works
If we have a text enabled phone number on file, you will receive a text indicating potential fraud. If your phone number is unable to receive texts, you will continue to receive fraud monitoring phone calls when potential fraud is detected.
With text fraud alerts, if our system detects suspicious activity on your card, you’ll receive a text message with details about the suspected transaction. All you have to do is respond to the text to confirm the transaction.
If you indicate the transaction is fraud, you’ll receive another message with a number to call for follow-up. If not, you’re all set. The system will mark the transaction as legitimate and you can get on with your day – simple as that.
If we have your mobile phone number on file, you don’t have to do anything. It’s really that easy. If there is suspicious activity, we’ll send a text alert right away. If you need to verify your mobile phone number give us a call at 877-682-0334.
Premium Texting Key Facts
- All cardholders automatically enrolled in the service. Text will contain an option to opt-out.
- Only when a transaction is flagged and denied, will the cardholder be contacted.
- The cardholder will receive a text with information to identify the transaction.
- Cardholder’s response to the text will determine additional step(s), if any.
- Call the Bank at 877-682-0334 and ask for customer service for any questions.
*Message and data rates may apply, check with your mobile provider.